Vacuum and Water Tank Hauling
- Production Water
- Pond to Pond
- Hydro Test Water
- Industrial Water
- Clean Water
Dry Bulk Hauling
- Fly Ash
- Cement Kiln Dust
- Grancem and Slag
- Long distance Specialty Cement
- Well Pad Stabilization
- Well Plugging
- Frac Sand
- Cut Limestone
- Steel Pipe
- Carbon (Bags and Super Sacks)
- Steel Fabrication
- Bags of Cement and Mortar
- Treated Lumber
- Cement Block
- Precast Concrete
- Drying material in Supersacks
- Landscaping Material
- Non – Haz drums for landfill disposal
- Evergreen Trees from local farms
- Steel Fabricators
- + More
Frac Sand Hauling
- We currently have 6 dedicated units available for frac sand hauling.
- We began hauling frac sand in May 08.
- The sand is typically picked up from train yards in Ohio, PA, and Northern West Virginia. Our trucks arrive and a conveyer oves the sand to the domes on top of the dry bulk trailer. We proceed to the well area and stage near by until they are ready.
- We understand this is often a 24 hour process and a single pad may require 20 to 200 loads. Our drivers typically stay out between 3 and 6 days at a time.
- Because the well pads are often in remote areas escorts are provided to alert oncoming traffic. At times, bulldozers are needed to help the truck up or down the steep hillsides. Drivers are trained to consider a single spilled drop a concern.
- Drivers are trained to do stick readings of production.
- We have strong relationships with a dozen or more disposal facilities and wells.